I bought my iPad to help me be more productive in my business – and to have some fun too!
I have a 64gb third-generation iPad and a 64gb iPad mini as well. The main one I use is the iPad mini which I adore!
On this site I’ll tell you about some of the apps I use – and, soon, about some of the ones I have tried and now avoid!
Reviews you’ll find on this site…
- Air Display for iPad: more screen real estate
- BookArc stand for the Apple iPad
- ColorSplash for iPad
- Create A Comic app for iPhone / iPad
- Create beautiful music every time with the Sound Fields app for the iPhone (works fine in the iPad)
- Create spoof movie trailers with InAWorld apps for iPhone/iPad
- Fabric slip case for the Apple iPad
- Rubber skin for the Apple iPad
- Track your time with Eternity Time Log
Tips on this site…
PS: You can find out more about me and what I do via the About tab on the NavBar above.